Some time last year (maybe even longer than that) I got annoyed with the email marketing platform I’d been using and set off to find a suitable replacement. During this time I tried three different services, but I’ve returned to the original platform, warts be damned.
Here’s where things went sideways…actually, no, that’s not right. I messed things up long ago, I only just noticed the other day. Regardless, messed things up I did & in a fairly embarrassing manner. You see, the newsletter sign-up form on my website is (was!) connected to the original email marketing platform; whenever someone signed up to receive my newsletter, their contact info was collected on that site. When I left that original platform, when I experimented with those other email marketing services, I neglected to update the sign-up form on my site.
This means if you attempted to subscribe to my newsletter over the course of the last 12 or so months, your contact info was never collected and you haven’t received a single thing from me.
This problem has since been rectified. The sign-up form has been updated, all contact info collected from here on in will indeed find its way to my mailing list. If you are a regular reader and have never received an actual newsletter from me, please re-register and you will from now on.